TERMS OF SERVICE
THIS PAGE SETS OUT THE TERMS ON WHICH CODEGENT LIMITED ("CODEGENT") PROVIDES YOU WITH THE SERVICES (DEFINED BELOW) AND ACCESS TO WWW.TWILERT.COM ("WEBSITE"). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES AND THE WEBSITE. BY USING THE SERVICES AND THE WEBSITE (WHOLLY OR PARTLY) IN ANY WAY, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
Codegent reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features to the Service that we release in the future shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
A breach of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- Information about Twilert
- The Website is owned and managed by Codegent Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with the company registration number 05096319 and having its registered address at 32-37 Cowper Street, London EC2A 4AW, United Kingdom.
- Twilert provides a monthly and annual subscription service which provides a facility to create and receive alerts via email, in order to monitor what people are writing on Twitter, based on some search criteria. ("Services").
- Twilert does not operate a telephone support service and may only be contacted by email at email@example.com, or by filling out the form on our Contact Us page, or by writing, to the registered address in clause 1.1.
- There are four Service subscription packages: Basic, Pro, Agency and Enterprise. WE offer a 30 day free trial of the Pro package. After the free trial period you will need to subscribe on a monthly or annual basis to continue to use any part of the service.
- You may terminate your subscription at any time (see Section 5, below).
- In order to use the Services, you will need a Twitter account and be required to authorize Twilert Staging to use your Twitter account.
- Twilert will not have access to your Twitter password, nor will it be able to post on your behalf or access your direct messages. You are free to revoke Twilert’s access at any time from the Applications tab of your Settings page on Twitter.com
- You must be 18 years or older in order to use this service.
- You accept that the use of this service is at your own risk.
- You use the service on an ‘as available’ basis and Codegent does not provide any warranty as to the availability, timeliness, accuracy or comprehensiveness of the Twilerts that it sends to you.
- You acknowledge that Twilert is reliant on the supply of data from Twitter. The service also relies on servers supplied by third parties to Codegent.
- You acknowledge and agree that Codegent shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from: the use or the inability to use the service; the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services; or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Codegent to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- The Basic and Pro Services are for one email recipient only. In order to separate Twilerts by groups and to different email addresses, you would need an Agency or Enterprise Service package.
- If you are on a ‘Pro’, ‘Agency’ or ‘Enterprise’ Service subscription, we will archive your searches. Whilst we will make all reasonable endeavours to retain your searches during the period which you are subscribing to the service, you should ensure you archive any important searches separately. You acknowledge that you will not hold Codegent liable for any loss of your archived searches.
- If for any reason, your payment to the service stops, we may terminate your account and delete any archived searches.
- Payments, upgrades, downgrades and refunds
- You may use the Pro Service free for 30 days to assess its suitability for your needs. After this date you will need to sign up to a Basic, Pro, Agency or Enterrpise monthly or annual subscription to continue to receive the Service.
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. If your credit card cannot be charged we may stop your service and delete any saved archives of your previous searches.
- If you have signed up for a Basic, Pro, Agency or Enterprise account, you will be billed monthly in advance for the monthly subscription, or annually in advance for the annual subscription.
- There is no partial refund for a cancellation of your subscription.
- You may upgrade or downgrade your subscription package at any point. An upgrade will occur immediately and you will be charged the additional amount for the days left in your current billing cycle. Because we cannot offer a partial refund for any portion of the package you have signed up for, any downgrade to your subscription service will not take place until the next billing date. Note: If a subscription has a pending change (upgrade, downgrade or cancellation) for the next renewal, any subsequent subscription changes will overwrite the existing one.
- There is no notice period and you may cancel your subscription at any time. Please note that we do not refund any part of a subscription period that has been billed but is unused. A subscription that is canceled will continue through its current billing cycle. At the end of the current bill cycle the subscription will terminate and you will no longer be billed.
- If an account is cancelled, it may be reactivated so long as it is done so before the next billing cycle.
- Once the next billing cycle has been reached, the account becomes expired. An expired account cannot be reactivated, a new subscription will need to be applied and any archived materials will be lost.
- Codegent, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your archived searched or your access to your Account. Codegent reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Codegent may from time to time modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Codegent may from time to time to change or amend the subscription costs with or without notice. These changes will only apply to new users of the service after the price change.
- Codegent shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. Any questions regarding this or any part of the Twilert Service should be directed to us as outlined in clause 1.3, above.